• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pinstripe Bowl - Syracuse vs. Minnesota Dec. 29th

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Check out Syracuse at Minnesota Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

I was one of the few on this board, if in fact there are any, that attended the predecessor game, the Gotham Bowl, in 1962. Played at a temperature of 14 degrees, I was one of about maybe 500 people that attended and we saw one of the most exciting games I have ever seen, ending when one of our all time great players intercepted a George Mira pass in the closing minute of the game down near our goal line.

horrible pic six
i mean lord, the receiver was beat before the qb even started to throw...

Field looks like it's pure garbage for traction. The Ducks/Heels game was similar. Those baseball fields for football seem like a bad deal.
For example, why not use ASU stadium? Guaranteed Rate bowl played in Chase Field, baseball stadium. And strange seats.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back