• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pick'em Contest (April 6th - 8th)

Hats off to Katymac, a very honest and fair HUSKER fan.
You will be greatly rewarded, katymac.........................in another life, though! ;) Seriously, that can only create great karma!! Yeah!! Karma for Katymac! Nice slogan for you!! ;)

Nebraska (14-14,2-4) at Michigan St. (7-19,1-5)
Butler (15-7,0-0) at Creighton (16-6,0-0)
Purdue (14-10,3-0) at #13 Indiana (20-5,1-1)
#2 Stanford (20-3,5-1) at #10 UCLA (16-7,6-3)
#25 Auburn (22-7,4-5) at #14 Arkansas (19-9,5-4)

(The only tricky one here is the Auburn/Arkansas game!)

Well, except for Katymac and All "N" picking Auburn over Arkansas, this weekend is a major standstill! How in the world can you do anything different in your picks???
In any case, not much drama, folks! :Computer:

I thought about picking MSU, Butler, Purdue, UCLA, and Auburn just to be different but feared that I would head the wrong direction. Watch those picks win the week while all us lemmings follow each other over the cliff.

I thought about picking MSU, Butler, Purdue, UCLA, and Auburn just to be different but feared that I would head the wrong direction. Watch those picks win the week while all us lemmings follow each other over the cliff.

Uh, ThotDoc, I think this contest has gotten into your "head"! ;) You
feared you would head in the wrong direction? Really? You got that right!! Call me for an appointment! :Biggrin:
funny-cartoon-psychiatrist-patient-couch-illustration-35875592.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure we will meet in the west finals. Go rockets :Cheer2:

And, with full strength, along with our bench getting so much more time in games, lately, because of so many being out temporarily, we could sweep your rockets!! ;):Broom::Broom::Broom::Broom:
gsw-rtr-759.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back