• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Philadelphia v Portland

You gotta love the Portland crowd.....singing the antional anthem as they did....

The game has grown so much in the USA....:)

You gotta love the Portland crowd.....singing the antional anthem as they did....

The game has grown so much in the USA....:)

The game day experience is so much better now. Great that it is on in prime time as well.

Last edited:

Folks who have not paid attention to this league are missing the growth of a great thing in this country....

THE RSL-LS game was prrof of that with such a marque game in a huge atmosphere and this game tonight further proves it....

The national team would be nowhere near where it is without the league....

The game day experience is so much better now. Great that it is on in prime time as well.

There have been some real chances in the first half for both sides. Good back line play and some good Keeper play have kept it scoreless.

0-0 at half time.

Oh and no more John Harkes...:)

NBC Sports did a great job yesterday too....nice to see great production after the low production values of FSC on the league....

Folks who have not paid attention to this league are missing the growth of a great thing in this country....

THE RSL-LS game was prrof of that with such a marque game in a huge atmosphere and this game tonight further proves it....

The national team would be nowhere near where it is without the league....

I agree 100%. The additions of MLS players have made a real difference on the USMNT. Not too mention, the level of play is so much higher that ever before.

Oh and no more John Harkes...:)

NBC Sports did a great job yesterday too....nice to see great production after the low production values of FSC on the league....

Thought I was missing something. :eek: :Biggrin:

It is nice that the sport is moving more mainstream. More exposure means more fans, more revenue, and a chance to further expand the league.

The heart of the national team of late are guys who either play in the league or started their career's here....now we need to start keeping the stars in the USA...

I agree 100%. The additions of MLS players have made a real difference on the USMNT. Not too mention, the level of play is so much higher that ever before.

Alexi Lalas & Kasey Keller on the halftime show. Nice to get some input from two former players that care more about the team than their own agenda.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back