• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn State & Wisconsin: No Fans At Home Games This Season

I have a feeling that many of these stadiums will hire sound guys to pump in mocked crowd reactions on every play.

I'm shocked at Wisc. the state is and has been basically mask/social distancing free for months now. I'll be a bit surprised if this holds up.

No point to play without fans.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Madison has gotten very restrictive in the last few weeks.
I'm shocked at Wisc. the state is and has been basically mask/social distancing free for months now. I'll be a bit surprised if this holds up.
The State of Wisconsin itself has spiked the last month or so average 10% or so positive on testing.
The State has mandated masks and many cities including MKE and MAD have followed imposing them on all indoor gatherings.

At the end of April/early May the State essentially went from 0 to 60 in less than a week. Lock down to unrestricted and that has probably caused most of the spike we are seeing now.

Wisconsin is also listed on several states and cities travel ban register including Chicago, New York and Canada.

Football will be an easier viewing experience than baseball or basketball. Most game shots are the field and not much more.

Will be difficult doing a Lambeau Leap though!

College Football is about the Game Day atmosphere. Without that there is no point. Why risk it at this point?

College Football is about the Game Day atmosphere. Without that there is no point. Why risk it at this point?
Because people want to watch people.
Coaches and players want to play football.
Revenue necessary to support entire athletic departments is dependent on football.

Because life needs to move forward and football is/will be a part of that!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back