• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn State @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/14/20)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game three in week four of the season is upon us

Two teams both badly in need of a soon coming in a combined 0-5. So the question who gives and who takes advantage to end up with their first win of the season?

Both teams have had issues at QB, with turnover and penalties.

Game will be on FS-1 starting at 11AM CST proceeded at 9AM CST by Big Noon Kickoff.

Pre/Game/Post can he streamed here starting at 5AM CST: https://huskers.com/watch/?Live=934&type=Archive

Reminder to treat each other with respect and do not try to beat the word filter. I don't want to thread ban anyone. Y'all under the circumstances have done well thus far this season

glad I'm not the coach. He truly cares about them both. Cruel world and can't have favorites. Personally think that only 1 needs to be in the game, and if he decides the LM is the man, then keep him at QB and not stick him at WR for some gadget play.
I remember T.O. used to pull his starter for a series (back in the 80's) to watch a series and allow him to see what was going on.

Key is not the QB, IMO. The O.C. for psu ws OC for mn last year and exploited the husker weakness on the run game, I expect the same attempts. Granted, the run game at psu this year is woeful.

Just my opinion, but I think a smaller playbook with more talented WR bodes well for the huskers. Need some jets out there to make things happen.

Last edited:

Key is not the QB, IMO. The O.C. for psu ws OC for mn last year and exploited the husker weakness on the run game, I expect the same attempts. Granted, the run game at psu this year is woeful.

Just my opinion, but I think a smaller playbook with more talented WR bodes well for the huskers. Need some jets out there to make things happen.
IF LM is going to play QB then he needs to be in BEFORE the game turns into a disaster. You don't simply drop a RSF into a do or die situation when the game spirals out of control and expect good results. He was in for 1 play in first half against NW which was hardly enough to get him ready for the 2nd half. I have no problem having both AM and LM in the game at the same time. I just hope that LM gets a FAIR shot at leading the team today.

glad I'm not the coach. He truly cares about them both. Cruel world and can't have favorites. Personally think that only 1 needs to be in the game, and if he decides the LM is the man, then keep hum at QB and not stick him at WR for some gadget play.
I remember T.O. used to pull his starter for a series (back in the 80's) to watch a series and allow him to see what was going on.

Yeah, if LM is given start, it had to be tough telling AM. Frost is a caring man and AM had to know this might be coming. Not to sound crass but Frost IS getting paid millions to make the best decisions for our team. In turn, as ya said, LM deserves a clean and fair chance also.

It's part of the agony and ecstasy of sports. Hope the agony of such decision brings us and the team some ecstasy today. GBR!!

IF LM is going to play QB then he needs to be in BEFORE the game turns into a disaster. You don't simply drop a RSF into a do or die situation when the game spirals out of control and expect good results. He was in for 1 play in first half against NW which was hardly enough to get him ready for the 2nd half. I have no problem having both AM and LM in the game at the same time. I just hope that LM gets a FAIR shot at leading the team today.
This.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back