• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini calls Evans Big Ten's best CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do believe Bell will be all conference ( all 8 TDs of 25 yards or longer is an amazing stat).

As I mentioned a few weeks back, we have good players at most positions, but we don't have many great players. This season has been a total TEAM effort... The wins and the losses.

Agree, with a few young guys standing on the edge of being great in a year or two...

With a conference championship, Taylor Martinez would have to be considered for all-conference first team honors.

I don't disagree...but it won't happen...Braxton Miller is a Heisman Candidate...I suspect he gets first team and Taylor second team....

With a conference championship, Taylor Martinez would have to be considered for all-conference first team honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back