• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini calls Evans Big Ten's best CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Hard to argue he isn't....

Pelini said he absolutely believes Evans should be one of the first-team all-conference selections.

"I'll say this - if there's a better corner in the conference than Ciante, someone's got to show me," Pelini said. "Somebody better show me and try to convince me. I don't know if it will help him or hurt him that he plays a lot of nickel. He plays corner. He has had an outstanding year and like I said, I think you'd be hard-pressed to tell me there's been a better cornerback in our conference."

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1439528

How many studs in the secondary has Bo coached in the past five years? The guy is amazing at finding and developing players at that position.

He wont make all conference, nobody notices him. I'd be surprised if he makes second team. Stafford will make it before him.

It will be Roby, VanHoose, Kovacs, Hyde, Smith, etc..

Kenny Bell...comes to mind among others....

I thought so too until I looked up his numbers...compared to the rest of the conference they are not as good ..Receptions =10th but yards are 2nd...it will be close

Last edited:
As I mentioned a few weeks back, we have good players at most positions, but we don't have many great players. This season has been a total TEAM effort... The wins and the losses.

Benning and sharpe talked about this a few weeks ago...They said maybe Bell and Long on offense and Martin on defense ..

best receiving corp and we may have no first teamer either....buuuuut overall as a team we are pretty solid...at least by big ten standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back