• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Paying off my Wisconsin bet to my Badger friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since they copied our uniforms you can squint your eyes, and Wisconsin kinda looks like Nebraska so you can pretend that we're winning.

Was bad enough to have to sit through it with them... now I had to pay up... me and my 3 week old daughter... she will probably be scarred for life...

attachment.php
Your first mistake was having Badger friends.

What are you talking about? Our new staff gets beat like tethered goats every year by lesser opponents by embarrassing margins.

:rolfl:

i am barely holding onto my thin optimism dude! i gave myself amnesia about when Riley coached the Chargers, and you just dredged all that back up.

but you made me laugh, hehehe.

The irony of the bet is you actually played a part in Wisconsin winning. I mean, the negativity from this very board alone prolly put Gordon in the end zone 2 or 3 times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back