• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ozigbo-----again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newby 4*
Wilbon 4*
Bryant 4*
Ozigbo 3*

Subtract Newby and add Bradley 3* going forward. Talent at RB isn't the issue in the running game.
Newby's gone. Wilbon has not really been given a shot, and Tre Bryant was a 3* by many services. Tre is a far better pure runner though.

I guess we can ignore the fact that OZ's actual rankings hovered in between a two and a three.

Newby's gone. Wilbon has not really been given a shot, and Tre Bryant was a 3* by many services. Tre is a far better pure runner though.

I guess we can ignore the fact that OZ's actual rankings hovered in between a two and a three.

Wilbon not given a shot? Do you live in fantasy land?

C

I have a feeling there will be plenty of changes this season. This is going to a change season for sure. Out with the old, in with the new

Wilbon not given a shot? Do you live in fantasy land?

I thought it was pretty widely accepted that Wilbon's biggest barrier to more game experience has been Wilbon . . . not that the coaches wouldn't like to have him out there more.

It's funny the arguments about this, as we haven't even played the spring game yet. Let's wait until at least then, see how the O line plays and how each RB plays, then we can start to actually break things down, as last year means absolutely squat for the upcoming season.

No, I'm not. JMHO!
You use that phrase the way some in the military thought you could use. with all due respect to say something disrespectful. (often got them put in the brig) However in your case it means. "I have no facts or even pseudo facts to back this up but i want to start an argument."

After the UCLA game I was as pumped up as anyone about Ozigbo. After last season? Not so much. But, he was injured a lot and he has lost some weight in the offseason, so I'm hoping he gets healthy and takes that next step this coming season. If that doesn't work out, maybe he should gain the weight back and move to fullback. (Can't believe I'm actually agreeing with SoCal here. That little cutie from Cleveland I was talking to last night must have spiked my vodka!).

It's funny the arguments about this, as we haven't even played the spring game yet. Let's wait until at least then, see how the O line plays and how each RB plays, then we can start to actually break things down, as last year means absolutely squat for the upcoming season.

Once we play the spring game, we'll know everything we need to know about this team! By the way, who are we playing in this year's spring game? I hope they're good so we can measure up.

Once we play the spring game, we'll know everything we need to know about this team! By the way, who are we playing in this year's spring game? I hope they're good so we can measure up.
Spring games mean very little, remember the game a few years back when al the QB's outplayed Taylor and it had no effect on the final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back