• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OWH-Lee Barfknecht: Separating fact, fiction in NU coach search

It's funny that once again I need someone to refresh my memory. When Pedey made it known that until he hired a coach everything was gonna be hush hush, a lot on here wanted to cut parts of his lower body parts off! Are we now doing a double standard again?

Last edited:
Actually, I suspect a lot of phone calls have been made. The head coaches may not have been contacted directly, but I bet their agents have been involved. As soon as their seasons are officially over, NU needs to be in a position to act quickly and to know who is interested and who isn't.

That makes a lot of sense, BUT this is the time of year where CBB is at its peak popularity. If the Huskers are going to make a "splash" hire, it would be great to have all of the announcers mentioning it while millions of fans are watching from home. You can't $$$ that kind of publicity this time of year.

It's funny that once again I need someone to refresh my memory. When Pedey made it known that until he hired a coach everything was gonna be hush hush, a lot on here wanted to cut parts of his lower body parts off! Are we now doing a double standard again?

It's basketball. Not too many care...
Yea, much different than Fb.
I'd love to see Petey's lower body parts hanging in a bar

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back