• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OU - CLEMSON game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that, he has 7 big 12 titles and one NC, and won all 4 BCS Bowls. He has a bit of a pad to sit on, but they're fans, a decent portion of them want a change.

I'm still pissed we lost to these jokers in 2010. Should have never lost that damn game.

That pick TMART threw in the end zone derailed us.

It was putting tmart back in the game instead of sticking with the wildcat that was gashing OU that led to the loss. I'll never understand why we went away from that when they obviously had no answer to it...

At that point in TMART career, Rex was a better thrower!:)

Wow! The Clemson coach (Venables) needs a massive bodyguard to keep him from being stupid. Maybe Pelini should of thought of that.

Last edited:

Wow! The Clemson coach needs a massive bodyguard to keep him from being stupid. Maybe Pelini should of thought of that.

This guy is definitely getting his 15 minutes. You can tell the announcers are struggling to find things to talk about now. :)

Last edited:
I doubt that, he has 7 big 12 titles and one NC, and won all 4 BCS Bowls. He has a bit of a pad to sit on, but they're fans, a decent portion of them want a change.

I'm still pissed we lost to these jokers in 2010. Should have never lost that damn game.

8 but who's counting.

I don't count the one you shared w KSU. They beat you head to head. And yes, I know both OU and NU have shared titles while members of the big 8.

Still counts no matter what you say. Nebraska has two shared National Championships but I bet you count them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back