• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Jimmy Fritzsche from South Carolina is N and Signed!

Hope I am wrong but I unfortunately think he picks Clemson. They are the home state team. Can not blame him. Just like one of our guys picking NE over a big name school.
We were feeling good about this before that offer. No idea which way this one goes as I haven't spoken to anyone since the Crayton basketball game. Hoping the Clemson offer is too late, but i'm thinking like you are.

Yeah, I think he put us on the list out if respect for the effort but his heart is with the home school. Can't blame him one bit, that's just life.

Hope I am wrong but I unfortunately think he picks Clemson. They are the home state team. Can not blame him. Just like one of our guys picking NE over a big name school.
I seem to recall Bryson Williams staying committed to Wisconsin because Nebraska was too late to the game. This could be similar.

On the one hand, I expected him to take some time to think it over and maybe say this morning, if he was going to go with us He was all set to go with the huskers, got the late Clemson offer, went back to see us on his official. I didn't think it was bad he didn't confirm at the end of the official - take a night to think about it - then do. But that night was taken. I think now it may mean it became a tough decision in his mind, and if it did, then I think that favors Clemson. If it favored us, then I think he would have already announced.

I am frequently wrong though, often to good effect.

He's 'N'. There is no drama from where he lives by making the last 2 NU & Clemson. Drama is Clemson or Aabama or a big time school out east. We made the final 2 because we are his choice.
If it were Clemson he would just say it and not create any drama where there is none. JMO

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back