• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Oregon vs Nebraska Game Thread (9/17/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you have a decent internet connection, I know a link you can stream the game from that works well overseas.
Thanks. But no chance for that kind of connection. I'm not just overseas... I'm on the sea ;) I'm not complaining though. I've been in long enough to remember having to send letters to communicate and not even being able to get or send mail until we hit port. This internet thing at sea is awesome. As long as I can get into this thread on and off to get a sense of the game I'll be good. I'll also be going old school and watching the score ticker on the bottom of the screen of the game they are playing. Added bonus Red Reign mails me copies of the games so eventually I'll get to watch. It's all good.

It's going to be an exciting and entertaining day of HUSKER football with A+ efforts and solid play on offense, defense and special teams by players and coaches alike and a big, big W in the win column.

Want to talk about under performing... how about Wisky leading mighty Georgia State 6-0 at the half. All they managed to score was 2 FG's so far. Not going to end like it but it might say something about Wisky and LSU.....

I looked him up on 247 to see what he was rated coming out of high school. 3 star composite, but, the interesting part was that 42% of the commit predictions were to Nebraska. I don't remember Nebraska recruiting him.

Really "odd" that Louisville was never even on the Prediction Graph...I mean they probably don't have that many people covering the football team, but you would think people would update their picks accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back