• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One heck of a game - proud of our team.

Megatron

Recruit
5 Year Member
That was an exceptionally fun game to watch. Proud of our effort. We are so close to breaking the barriers that have haunted this program.
I’m convinced Scott will get us there.
How could prospects not want to play in that kind of atmosphere? The key is improving recruiting.

The fans were AMAZING!!!’

Last edited:

Proud that they fought. Didn't expect them to win. Wasn't surprised they didn't. Haven't risen to the occasion for several years. Probably not happening for a while, now.

Not quite sure how to put this, but at least I feel like crap again after losing to a top 10 team. I mean, I always feel like crap when we lose but it had gotten to the point where I just hoped we didn't get boat-raced on national TV. Now it's a crap feeling because we played hard and had a good chance to win. We're almost there. As long as the team doesn't lose it's direction I'm already thinking of being ranked again and being a team nobody wants to play next year.

Not quite sure how to put this, but at least I feel like crap again after losing to a top 10 team. I mean, I always feel like crap when we lose but it had gotten to the point where I just hoped we didn't get boat-raced on national TV. Now it's a crap feeling because we played hard and had a good chance to win. We're almost there. As long as the team doesn't lose it's direction I'm already thinking of being ranked again and being a team nobody wants to play next year.
Forget next year. We still have 5 games that we are capable of winning. ;)

This is exactly how I feel. GBR

Enough is enough. Moral victories in year four are for soccer moms. We have to start winning. AM doesn’t come back next year and we are fighting for a bowl game in year five. Are we better? Yes we are but close at this point just doesn’t cut it anymore.

Enough is enough. Moral victories in year four are for soccer moms. We have to start winning. AM doesn’t come back next year and we are fighting for a bowl game in year five. Are we better? Yes we are but close at this point just doesn’t cut it anymore.
I'm not much on moral victories either, but at least we're getting away from the point where other teams would consider paying us lots of money to come play them.

I'm not much on moral victories either, but at least we're getting away from the point where other teams would consider paying us lots of money to come play them.
I don't think anyone is claiming moral victory. Being proud of how a team played is not the same as a moral victory.

Remember, Trev said "small incremental improvements..." That's what we have been seeing this year and we will get over the hump eventually.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back