• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

On the front page of Yahoo.

That's the best article I've seen detailing Miles' early years. Nice scoop by the writer using longtime assistant Smith as the source.

Eichorst better be figuring out how he's going to keep this guy.

That's the best article I've seen detailing Miles' early years. Nice scoop by the writer using longtime assistant Smith as the source.

Eichorst better be figuring out how he's going to keep this guy.

As long as we win at least 9 games every year, I am happy.;)

How far we've come from just over a month ago when some were saying things like they haven't seen any evidence of improvement in the program, and It's time to start thinking about 'getting rid of this guy.' :eek:

I really liked this quote from Miles, ""For all the people who think we're cursed like the Cubs, no, we're the Red Sox. We'll take that curse and we'll bury it. We're going to have our time, and that time is now."

I love his confidence, just hope the good times roll for one more month:gobigred:

How far we've come from just over a month ago when some were saying things like they haven't seen any evidence of improvement in the program, and It's time to start thinking about 'getting rid of this guy.' :eek:

Yeah, I had to stop reading the board when that was happening, the fans are restless for a championship in any sport besides Bowling... GBR

Loved the article! This guy will take us to the NCAA really soon, if not this year. Of course, this year would be ok with all of us, right? :)

:drive:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back