• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB Patrick Payton is 'N' Update: Bumped To A 4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penn State?

Our LB class, which once looked to be in great shape, has taken some real hits recently. Decomits from Schweitzer and now probably Payton, plus missing out on Burkhalter who we seemed to be leading with for quite a while.

Back to the drawing board for Ruud and Dawson.

I think he'll end up at Florida State, but Penn State and Miami are also really pushing him.

It would be interesting to see if other Big 10 schools are beginning to see decommitments since the cancelation of the fall season was announced.

I would assume yes but who knows...N2FL? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

With visits kept off, I could see him staying close to home. It's unfortunate, but it's part of this recruiting cycle thanks to the "virus". If he goes to say Penn State, then Franklin pulled one over on us. Despite the better record they've had, who would want to go to a school that hid the atrocities that school hid for years. It says a lot about the school as a whole. I wouldn't let my kids get near that place. They should change their mascot to a white panel van known as the "Candy Van".

With visits kept off, I could see him staying close to home. It's unfortunate, but it's part of this recruiting cycle thanks to the "virus". If he goes to say Penn State, then Franklin pulled one over on us. Despite the better record they've had, who would want to go to a school that hid the atrocities that school hid for years. It says a lot about the school as a whole. I wouldn't let my kids get near that place. They should change their mascot to a white panel van known as the "Candy Van".
I'd say over 40,000 just on campus. You need to move on, everyone associated with those problems have paid the price or not at the school anymore. You're probably shocked anybody still lives in Germany... :Facepalm:

Not an awesome article, but I think we all kind of expected this. Kids were verbally committing to teams without even visiting, not sure I could blame a kid if when it gets closer to making the 4-5 year life decision he switches to a Florida school where he's actually seen the campus. Just gotta keep working him, we are the leader in the clubhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back