• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB Kaden Johnson Update: Wilfong CB flip to Wisconsin

The weather will be clear and in the single digits this evening in Minneapolis. A beautiful Minnesota evening for recruiting! ;)

Keep in mind he was already a silent commit

With that being said I think we are going to win Kaden's commit and having the final in-home visit is huge

The Reign of Red has spoken. I take this as a great sign from the football gods!

football god's.jpeg

Last edited:

This one is about as close to a must have as we still have on the board. I thought the biggest problem with the Huskers last year was the lack of legitimate big 10 linebackers. That simply does not work for any defense, especially a 3-4

I think the consensus is he's going to be N. But there is some chatter that Wisconsin may swoop in last minute and steal KJ away. No idea how real it is.

I think the consensus is he's going to be N. But there is some chatter that Wisconsin may swoop in last minute and steal KJ away. No idea how real it is.
Doesn't Wisky already have 5 or 6 LBs, including a few 4* guys? I guess we have similar numbers, but for some reason i thought they had a smaller class size than us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back