• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Gibson Pyle is N Update: Selected For All-America Bowl

I loved that footage. Definitely a hold, tackle and probably a punch or two mixed in. See a bit of Dominic and Ritchie in him and if his beast can be controlled and harvested his future is bright. As to how many flags he will get, I guess we will have to wait and see!

Some of the stuff folks are worried about will clean itself up. He's not going to physically dominate a FBS DT or DE like he did the guys across from him in the video. That said, great leg drive, uses his hands well and plays to the whistle. Definitely a guy I'd like in the OL group.

In my time following recruiting I am so sick of watching videos of 280 lb offensive lineman hitting outside linebackers half their size. This video was refreshing in that he hit the guy in front of him and he went for it. Kudos to this guy.
That’s exactly what I’ve seen in the highlight film over the years as well. Makes it hard to truely evaluate

Last edited:

Gotta watch more than highlight film if you’re a coach. Got to watch how he plays all the time not just when he pancakes someone. Like I said I do love what I saw. Would love to watch film all day with the coaches. Dream job

Oh I know that

Gotta watch more than highlight film if you’re a coach. Got to watch how he plays all the time not just when he pancakes someone. Like I said I do love what I saw. Would love to watch film all day with the coaches. Dream job
Absolutely

I put this in Google translate and it laughed at me. :p

1efd63f0-a8f7-4b2c-8b42-b8d60d282e5f_text.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back