• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OL Evan Boehm To Missouri - Decommited & Coaches Visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Big get for Pinkel. Always good for a program to keep the top shelf talent in state.

Best of luck to Evan in his senior season and beyond!

Welp. Thought I made a thread when he committed, but search says I didn't.

Nov 21 - Decommit from Missouri.

From what I read, he liked the idea of playing for Missouri within the Big 12. If he's going to play SEC ball, that changes everything. Thus the next event:

Nov 25 - Official To Auburn

Dec 2 - Official To Kansas State

24/7 Profile with timeline of events, video, and schools listed.

He may still take an official to Missouri, but isn't sure at this time. Oklahoma was a big contender, but with other commits - their class may not have room for him. Coaches visited and definitely want back in on a shot with this guy. Peat, Thurston, and Boehm would be another phenomenal OL class.

Will be interesting to see how this one plays out....this is one of those cases we might just luck into a quality recruit....after he decommitted from Missouri I thought he was pretty much OU bound....like I sais this one will be interesting....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back