• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Brian Tapu Has Committed To Nebraska

Rainbow-Springs-2.jpg
Two things, first I was thinking fruit, second those aren't the birds I was thinking of

Love that well be gettin an “older” player, but what are the chances he enrolls 3 years from now, and ignores the other NIL opportunities that may be available. Will he stay in football shape. Love his size and evertthing, but its still a coin flip that he comes here 3 yr from now.
His family will have alot of pull after him being gone for 2 yr.

Last edited:
Love that well be gettin an “older” player, but what are the chances he enrolls 3 years from now, and ignores the other NIL opportunities that may be available. Will he stay in football shape. Love his size and evertthing, but its still a coin flip that he comes here 3 yr from now.
I haven't been following closely, but if you are thinking mission, post #16 says that's not happening.

He not going on a mission

good and bad about the mission..... have you seen some of the off linemen that Utah has, who are 23-24 yr old,? they are monsters. I feel alot better about his committ knowing he will be here possibly in 6 months.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back