• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Okie st vs Nebraska (sunday 4-3-2011 13:05)

weather forecast today is highs in the lower 70's again, sunny but begin to cloud up in the afternoon, winds north by northwest 15-25 mph, wind gusts can be higher. should be a nice day again!

Last edited:

i wish MA will start getting aggressive on the bases! if and when we get base runners, lets try some hit and runs, more stolen base attempts. something, lets show our opponents that we still like playing baseball. 2 on and no outs yesterday and we fail to score? at least play small ball! but i guess its easier to say and be a armchair coach then to make the calls in an actual game

i wish MA will start getting aggressive on the bases! if and when we get base runners, lets try some hit and runs, more stolen base attempts. something, lets show our opponents that we still like playing baseball. 2 on and no outs yesterday and we fail to score? at least play small ball! but i guess its easier to say and be a armchair coach then to make the calls in an actual game

Have u seen us try to steal? Not a good record, I'm afraid. First, u have to put men on base, with less than 2 outs, period!! :(

we r in the process of a remodel in the kitchen, and we need to do some revamping, so it is in and out for me. Another great day of calling by carroltonhusker. :)

Well, besides not being able to hit or field, I don't think we are blessed with a lot of speed either. Our one attempt at a stolen base was thrown out by 5 feet.:cry:

we r in the process of a remodel in the kitchen, and we need to do some revamping, so it is in and out for me. Another great day of calling by carroltonhusker. :)

I thought you were using a poignant metaphor to describe the travails of Husker baseball. Then I realized you were just talking about your house.

Has anyone posted a an over/under on number of runs scored by OSU for this game? gotta be in the 9 to 10 range....

I thought you were using a poignant metaphor to describe the travails of Husker baseball. Then I realized you were just talking about your house.

:Biggrin: Come to "think" of it, it could be a freudian slip of some kind! ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back