• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Okie Light/LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my God.........I didn't realize how week Bama's schedule was. Who did they play all year. Every team on their schedule was simple terrible, overrated, or lower level talent.

The played a Florida team that had problems with Furman (I don't even know where Furman is). A bunch of 5-7 & 6-6 teams. One team went 2-10 I believe. There only challenges came in LSU and Arkansas at home & lost one of them...... Yea the played PSU but what offense was there on that team. Even a young inconsistent NU team went in and beat that squad.

And I know they couldn't possibly known that those teams would be that terrible 2, 3, or 4 years ago when they schedule them but how can you not consider that schedule when deciding if they are any stronger than the other 1 loss teams.

What I can't understand is why nobody is talking about OSU's only loss was 24 hours after two of their fellow Cowboys were killed in the plane crash. They could not have been focused!

I think this is the first year where the SEC is clearly getting play for its past that is undeserved. The Big 12 got that for a number of years and it is simply impossible not to have happen. The Alabama lovefest is hard to take. PS they are good, but not that.

What I can't understand is why nobody is talking about OSU's only loss was 24 hours after two of their fellow Cowboys were killed in the plane crash. They could not have been focused!

there is another thread on that as well.

Poll doesn't include losses so it's a bit skewed.

I won't watch a LSU-Alabama rematch. I like to see some offense.
It's interesting that it was 80% Oklahoma State when you didn't know what team you were voting for. I would make the case that if you switched uniforms and it was Oklahoma with the exact same season as Oklahoma State that there would be no doubt they would be in the game.

It's interesting that it was 80% Oklahoma State when you didn't know what team you were voting for. I would make the case that if you switched uniforms and it was Oklahoma with the exact same season as Oklahoma State that there would be no doubt they would be in the game.

Well played....

It's amazing how Herbie and Mays Last night kept referencing some "eye-ball and gut check" to determine who the 2nd best team in the country is...Alabama in their minds. What amazing analysis that takes...

What a load of crap. Yeah, that's about as objective as you can expect those two and ESPN.

RedRum is correct. If the one loss team that won last night wore crimson/sooner red rather than bright orange, ESPN and the so-called pundits would be having an entirely different conversation about who should play LSU.

Got to love this BCS system of determining who the best team is....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back