• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ok, Now I am getting the word links today?

Put your mouse on the highlighted words and you get "Link added by Viglink"??????

Other peeps on here a while back were having this happen to them, now I see what they were talking about!

I mentioned this a few days ago. Basically, random words in forum replies are highlighted in red and embedded with advertising links. Truly disturbing.

It is not malware. It is a alternative revenue stream that I am testing out to replace the pop up ads that we got rid of last fall.

I am getting them too...and if they can replace all the ads that instantly make my computer come to a screeching halt that would be great...it truly is frustrating to open one thread and then have my computer instantly stop working...no other site does this to my computer

I am getting them too...and if they can replace all the ads that instantly make my computer come to a screeching halt that would be great...it truly is frustrating to open one thread and then have my computer instantly stop working...no other site does this to my computer

:nod:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back