• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Oh Huskers, where art thou"

Knight

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
I really don't like them not playing on the weekend. Not only is this when I'm most available to watch. But it is also when there is the most attention on college basketball on all the sports channels, shows and websites. We are hot and need to stay in the conversation, nationally. Just so the committee is paying attention!

Yes, but it is a good thing they aren't playing Minnesota this weekend. It may have been a wee bit difficult to find hotel rooms. ;)

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
(Pssst - Huskers play TOMORROW) WBB, #2 in B1G Standings play Maryland (#10 in USA Today Coaches Poll) @ PBA in Lincoln for First Place. If you are in Lincoln Let's "Pack The Vault" and Show Maryland a Thing or Two!!!!

(btw, I heard there would be Free Turtle Soup!)
:Drool:

Last edited:
All-Devaney_ph34r.png
(Pssst - Huskers play TOMORROW) WBB, #2 in B1G Standings play Maryland (#10 in USA Today Coaches Poll) @ PBA in Lincoln for First Place. If you are in Lincoln Let's "Pack The Vault" and Show Maryland a Thing or Two!!!!

(btw, I heard there would be Free Turtle Soup!)
:Drool:
With or without the shells?

It's all about the mental preparation. The layoff or too many games in too many days is always about the mental part of the game. If you think you had too much time off, you're right. If you think you didn't have too much time off, you're right.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back