• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OG Sam Sledge Is N (Creighton Prep); Legacy Recruit

Not sure a Nebraska native and legacy is enough to declare that, will need to see how he does with out of state recruits that don't have NU ties over the next couple years before making those types of proclamations.

C

I simply said he may have the chops to recruit

So I declared nothing other than that and I stand by that comment 100%

You can disagree that yours choice

Not to mention other recruits have commented favorably about him (see tweet below) thus far as Slade did in the video interview I posted above which I highly recommend you watch

Nothing more and Nothing less

Nuff said

Last edited:

Not sure a Nebraska native and legacy is enough to declare that, will need to see how he does with out of state recruits that don't have NU ties over the next couple years before making those types of proclamations.

C

In fairness to RR, he said 'may' and the early returns (Not just Sledge, but the comments from others recruits) look positive.

Yes, it's easier to land a legacy who's also a Husker fan, but there is nothing wrong with doing what we're supposed to do.

Looks like a good get.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back