• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked "Official" Febuary National Signing Day Thread (2/7/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is our "out-of-nowhere" commitment? Blind place-kicker or QB that no one has ever heard of?

EDIT: Holy crap, just looked up Kevin Dillman, he's up to 255 and playing defensive end for North Texas. Well, he hasn't appeared in a game yet... but here's what he would look like:
12733276.jpeg

So that's what a former 5* QB looks like?

Just based on HuskerMax's own 2018 Recruits page they are showing seven (7) 4 stars as signed in this class.

I guess it all depends on whose service you use, believe, trust, acknowledge, etc., etc.

At any rate, I think most of us can agree this class is phenomenal for what Frost and Co. had to deal with, and full of stars (both present and future).

GBR !!

Just based on HuskerMax's own 2018 Recruits page they are showing seven (7) 4 stars as signed in this class.

I guess it all depends on whose service you use, believe, trust, acknowledge, etc., etc.

At any rate, I think most of us can agree this class is phenomenal for what Frost and Co. had to deal with, and full of stars (both present and future).

GBR !!

Incredibly, Georgia has signed seven 5*s. The rich get richer.

@foxsportswest is posting announcements every few minutes or so. I've seen nothing on Hunt thus far. Expect it to hit shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back