• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official 2015 Signing Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

last I heard, he said it was 50-50, how did it all of a sudden become official that he was a Pig and not a Husker?

Last edited:
last I heard, he said it was 50-50, how did it all of a sudden become official that he was a Pig and not a Husker?

You don't make that announcement last night and purge your acct. of all things Huskers if you are not gone. The 50/50 he came up with overnight to maintain some attention on himself. Acts like a 5*. Hopefully he sees light and the end of the Husker tunnel, but the $$$ is hard to resist.

Last edited:
Is there a set time these kids can start signing? or was it anytime after midnight?

Is there a set time these kids can start signing? or was it anytime after midnight?

I thought it was a set time of day, but I am not for certain about that. Oh well, we just can't land them all, and it is his decision, even if he decides he wants to be a Pig.... LOL....

Last edited:
Not sure, but we already have some signees this morning. Davis & Barry are 'N'

World-Herald Big Red ‏@OWHbigred 15 minutes ago
#Huskers DE Alex Davis is the 1st N.

Nebraska Huskers ‏@Huskers 14 minutes ago
Welcome to the #Huskers Mohamed Barry (@BarrySwavey) #GBR

Not sure, but we already have some signees this morning. Davis & Barry are 'N'

World-Herald Big Red ‏@OWHbigred 15 minutes ago
#Huskers DE Alex Davis is the 1st N.

Nebraska Huskers ‏@Huskers 14 minutes ago
Welcome to the #Huskers Mohamed Barry (@BarrySwavey) #GBR

Most Excellent.... I hate to be giddy and all, but I think that this is turning out to be One Very Fine Class. OVFC....

[video]http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&&DB_OEM_ID=100&DB_OEM_ID=100[/video]

Live fax cam

Last edited:
https://mobile.twitter.com/HuskerExtraBC/status/562956622377783297

Signing day greetings. Already two signatures in the book for the**#-- Mohamed Barry and Alex Davis.

6:51am**- 4 Feb 15

I thought it was a set time of day, but I am not for certain about that. Oh well, we just can't land them all, and it is his decision, even if he decides he wants to be a Pig.... LOL....

Looks like maybe 7:00 a.m. whereever you are located.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back