• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Offensive pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Californication

Charlie Brown
15 Year Member
This game us following the same pattern offensively- first two drives good, the rest of the game just crap. Our o line, with all the injuries, is struggling, but why can't we throw to the TE.

This game us following the same pattern offensively- first two drives good, the rest of the game just crap. Our o line, with all the injuries, is struggling, but why can't we throw to the TE.

TE's have to catch the ball when it comes to them or they'll never see it again. Just limits our weapons on a depleted offense.

I just don't understand what Beck is trying to do. Really, Carter and Cotton are open a lot, but we seldom throw to them, and when we do, we usually miss them badly. Also, Armstrong does not throw the fade well yet, but twice, on huge calls, that's what we hope with. I get the need to pass more with the O line beat up, but what happened to simplicity?

Last edited:
Beck is awful
Looks bad at times, but it seems to set the defense up better running this type of O. Payers making plays at the end---big win BOYS, let's keep it going. No more negativity. FIRST BRADY HOKE LOSS AT HOME!!! Enough said. Gotta love the fight in these kids, WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back