• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Offensive Linemen/Defensive End Brian Tapu rom New Zealand Has Committed To Oregon State

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like that NU flew his parents in from New Z for his official visit. I'd be willing to bet he comes here.
College sports in the US are unlike college sports anywhere else. The budgets, fan bases, enthusiasm, facilities, etc., dwarf anything one would find in other countries. Then consider Nebraska at that top of that US heap. I'm guessing--and hoping--his parents were impressed by what they saw. The academic support and character building at NU are pretty incredible.

Last edited:
College sports in the US are unlike college sports anywhere else. The budgets, fan bases, enthusiasm, facilities, etc., dwarf anything one would find in other countries. Then consider Nebraska at that top of that US heap. I'm guessing--and hoping--his parents were impressed by what they saw. The academic support and character building at NU are pretty incredible.

His parents loved it and having Coach Raiola a fellow Polynesian. As his coach was huge too

He plans to visit Oregon State then make a decision. Facility wise they are in the storages compared to Nebraska. Not to mention have know league affiliation etc

I fully expect him to commit to Nebraska next week

His parents loved it and having Coach Raiola a fellow Polynesian. As his coach was huge too

He plans to visit Oregon State then make a decision. Facility wise they are in the storages compared to Nebraska. Not to mention have know league affiliation etc

I fully expect him to commit to Nebraska next week
I will be within 10 miles of Corvallis next Wednesday, so let me know if you need me to drive by and cause a ruckus or anything. My bright red truck is very Husker oriented in license plate, etc, so maybe I could just get his attention a little bit.

Last edited:

I will be within 10 miles of Corvallis next Wednesday, so let me know if you need me to drive by and cause a ruckus or anything. My bright red truck is very Husker oriented in license plate, etc, so maybe I could just get his attention a little bit.
He will N by then ha ha
Just in case he hasn't completely made his decision, such a gentle reminder of what could be, can't hurt anything, can it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back