• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Offensive guard Micah Mazzccua is N (previously from Florida & Baylor) Update: Starting OG at UF

Wonderful pick up for the huskers. With all of the discussion on IOL need on the portal thread, I don't recall Micah being discussed. HCMR and team know the value of running silent and deep. Better to find and hit your target without all of the public hoopla. Same goes for QB coaches as well. If they do it right, we find out when the deal is done.

Wonderful pick up for the huskers. With all of the discussion on IOL need on the portal thread, I don't recall Micah being discussed. HCMR and team know the value of running silent and deep. Better to find and hit your target without all of the public hoopla. Same goes for QB coaches as well. If they do it right, we find out when the deal is done.
Totally agree. No one —coach or recruit — appreciates their courtship, offer, or decision being discussed (criticized) openly. At least no reasonable, grounded person. And HCMR is savvy enough to know that kind of discussion mid-stream can only hurt his chances. And, yes, I appreciate the irony of participating in this Board. GBR!

Coach him up we will see you on Saturday in the fall

Good luck

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back