• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

O-Line has potential for rapid impovement

Yup, this position group will need to work hard on strength/conditioning and demonstrate the results on the field. If they do not improve............................................:eek::(

Yup, this position group will need to work hard on strength/conditioning and demonstrate the results on the field. If they do not improve............................................:eek::(

But if they improve.....

:Koolaid2:

Always look for the Kool-Aid, son, always look for Kool-aid

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:

I was just kidding. They did not measure my 40-yard dash time at UCF. But for grin and giggles they did have a look at my vertical jump.

5a1e902f-42e7-4b38-b3c5-af3cb2cbbf0c.gif

Looks to be a good 8 in. or less. I can live with that but probably a bit short of what the coaches are looking for.

Looks to be a good 8 in. or less. I can live with that but probably a bit short of what the coaches are looking for.

I was hoping to get into the UCF record books, but for some reason they did not even bother to measure it. I saw people grinning and giggling and then it was all over.

They didn't understand that I wasn't used to the gravity in Florida.

Last edited:

I was hoping to get into the UCF record books, but for some reason they did not even bother to measure it. I saw people grinning and giggling and then it was all over.

They didn't understand that I wasn't used to the gravity in Florida.

How many sheets of notebook paper did you clear?

I simply see what I see on Saturdays. It will be a long, hard road for some of these linemen. I hope they all turn into All Americans, however..........................my kool aid glass is not full.

I was just playing. Absolutely nothing wrong with being a wait and see realist. However, when reality makes its appearance, I think you will be pleased.

Many claim that the optimist has the best psychological health...the folks who look for the Kool-Aid in every situation. However, some claim that the realist is even better off than the optimist. So its one of those your OK, I'm OK, type deals.

I wanted to be an optimist during the last regime, but I could not do it. I looked for the Kool-aid, but it was too hard for me to find. I was forced to be a realist. Now I am able to be an optimist and I am enjoying it a lot.

RB Coach Ryan Held just said that Adrian Martinez is the best QB in the nation for SF's offense, and SF's offense led the nation in scoring last season. Coach Verduzco said that Martinez has a great personality, is fun to be around, and is smart as a whip. We are seeing great coaching leadership and I am confident that great player leadership is not far behind.

:Koolaid2:

GBR!

"Frosty, Shmosty...I'm not buying it just yet. I'm gonna wait and see."

tenor.gif

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back