• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU would KILL Texas, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agarn Reprised

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
At least from what I am seeing tonight and have seen from NU of late (yeah, yeah, I know....) TCU is just SHREDDING them. Almost makes me wish we were back in the big 12.

we were in the same position 2 years ago, and out-thought themselves into a real poor performance. I do think this would be different.

Is it just me or do the horns have their helmets littered up? In addition to the horns and the stripe,

- "horns" on the front
- "longhorns" on the back
- DKR on each side, overlaid on the horns logo
- a state of texas logo on the back, with a dot signifying Austin
- a small blue ribbon of sorts on the back of the top of the helmet
- the player's number on the back
- looks like about an 1.5 inch x 1.5 inch "warning and disclaimer" text on the back of the helmet
- an American flag on the back

Thats a lot of stuff!

Last edited:

We would lose to Texas.

I'm watching this game with TCU, and Texas is getting beaten. But if that were us, somehow Texas would be playing out of their minds. I'd like to understand why we could never beat them (1-9), but I still don't understand why. I'd rather play Alabama than Texas.

We would lose to Texas.

I'm watching this game with TCU, and Texas is getting beaten. But if that were us, somehow Texas would be playing out of their minds. I'd like to understand why we could never beat them (1-9), but I still don't understand why. I'd rather play Alabama than Texas.

Blotter acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back