• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Wisconsin, Game #10 (W ~ 82-54) @ PBA, Wed., 12/07/22 @ 7:00pm CST on BTN+ (Game/Recap Thread)

Huskers Win! 82-54!!!

:Hooray::Hooray::Hooray:

1670467304996.png

1670467452469.png

Last edited:

CoNgratulatioNs oN the WIN toNight CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

Now it's oN to your

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
Samford.png

Sat, 12-10-22 @ 6:00pm CST oN
iu

Saw this elsewhere:
Brady too? Imagine no Dillard yet. Playing with 8?

Guess that's all they need! (at least tonight)

Good Production from everyone. All eight players Scored, and 6 had at least one Trey!!! Kendall Coley with 6 pts & 26 mins (is that a career high?) Hake with 3 pts (trey) and 9 mins.

Good Job Everyone!!! :Bow:

:Gobigred:

I really hope Issie's shoulder injury isn't as bad as it looks. Between the off shooting nights and now with her arm in a sling, she's had a really tough beginning of the season.

Sadly, the more games she misses, the more I think we may not see Sam Haiby until much later in the season, if at all. Because of Brady's past concussion problems, we may not see her again for a while too.

I'm glad to see Markowski keep up her hard work on the boards even though she hasn't yet locked in her shooting touch. I'm confident that'll happen. I'm also really happy to see Anni playing so well. Missing so many games last season because of her back injury had to *really* stink She seems l8ke a really great teammate.

I still think Moriarty should be starting.

Last edited:
I really hope Issie's shoulder injury isn't as bad as it looks. Between the off shooting nights and now with her arm in a sling, she's had a really tough beginning of the season.

Sadly, the more games she misses, the more I think we may not see Sam Haiby until much later in the season, if at all. Because of Brady's past concussion problems, we may not see her again for a while too.

I'm glad to see Markowski keep up her hard work on the boards even though she hasn't yet locked in her shooting touch. I'm confident that'll happen. I'm also really happy to see Anni playing so well. Missing so many games last season because of her back injury had to *really* stink She seems l8ke a really great teammate.

I still think Moriarty should be starting.
Issie looked real uncomfortable on the bench unfortunately, hope she heals fast. I agree on Sam, when she went down and then looked to the bench she just slowly shook her head. Her leadership would be great to get back on the court. I was actually really surprised at how much faster Hake played last night. Maybe knowing she was going to be needed gave her a little spark? Anni was much more aggressive last night. She has the size that if she gets comfortable with the physical nature of being down low she could be a load on the block with the ability to get outside.

Really happy to see Lexi's shooting touch getting more locked in than it has been all season.

However, listening to Amy Williams on the post-game show, it's clear that she was not happy with the first half performance by her team. The VT game was the first time in a while I'd ever heard Coach Williams unhappy with her team's competitiveness. She's referenced similar unhappiness in a couple games since then. I don't think she's ever going to call her team out in the media like some other coaches do (nor do I think she's got a Bo Pelini-level temper or even capable of faking a temper like that) I think she's very concerned that when the B1G season heats up the Huskers are going to find themselves in holes against teams like IU and Iowa they won't be able to get themselves out of in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back