• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Washburn ~ Exhibition (W ~ 70-27), Sun., 10/30/22 @ 1:00 pm CST on B1G+ (Game Thread/Recap)

huskermike

Cyber Traveler
15 Year Member
Washburn is located in Topeka KS and is a member of the MIAA (Mid-America Interscholastic Athletics Association.) This is their first game of the season so no stats to go by. Last season they finished 14-16 overall with a conference record of 11-11.

Last edited:

Washburn is located in Topeka KS and is a member of the MIAA (Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association.) This is their first game of the season so no stats to go by. Last season they finished 14-16 overall with a conference record of 11-11.
Thanks for the info Mike. Point of clarification, as I used to help Emporia State University with quite a few of their track meets...the MIAA is the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.

So don't I. It's a wicked pissa!

I found it and there is a MIAA ~ Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association.

I wondered at the time why Washburn would belong to that conference but with the way schools are joining conferences at a long distance from their home area, such as UCLA/USC joining the B1G I just figured okay. :Smile:

LET'S GO
nothing-but-net-smiley-emoticon.gif
CORNHUSKERS!!!

BEAT THE WASHBURN
iu
ICHABODS!!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Shout: :Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

We haven't seen Trinity Brady on the floor for a couple of years. It will be interesting to watch her again. :nod:

Last edited:

:ph34r:
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
1f387.png
1f64f.png

Per Matt & Jeff, Breaking news on Sam Haiby. After surgery yesterday? (Thursday) her injury was not as serious at they had thought. Still require rehab, but reading between the lines we might be able to see her back on the floor later in the season.

Last edited:

Coach just said that Sams injury wasn't as bad as first thought. Hope is to have her back yet this year.
Said she had surgery on Thursday and is @ PBA with the team. :Rockon: :Mfclap:
Per Matt & Jeff, Breaking news on Sam Haiby. After surgery yesterday? her injury was not as serious at they had thought. Still require rehab, but reading between the lines we might be able to see her back on the floor later in the season.

We have the nitty gritty on Sam covered. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back