• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Purdue B1G 8 PM 10/23 CDST sat

Stivrins kill. 25-21. NU wins the 4th set, and they win the match 3-1 (23-25, 25-18, 25-15, and 25-21). Congratulations to the Huskers on their 10th straight win. They are still in 1st place in the BIG at 10-0, and they are 16-3 overall.
Yes, take that, wisky!!

Last edited:

Congratulations on the WIN tonight CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

You made it a fuN and interesting evening and, it makes good preparation for your

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH vs
Wisconsin.png

Wed, 10-27-21 @ 8:00pm CST on
iu

Last edited:

You probably need to get a mesh router system. Those work better than getting a Wi-Fi extender to a basic modem/router. If cell service is strong, you can use a smart phone as a hotspot for your computer.
Any of the mesh wireless systems. We have Eero pro 6 for our house. 6 bed, 2 story house and Wi-Fi is unbeatable.

Can someone tell me why the network could not show the Nebraska game again instead of repeating the Wisconsin/Penn St game several, if not, 3 times? It really ticks me off!!
With the best conference record, these gals are being dissed, including Husker fans!
We did not see almost 2 sets before wisky and pu were done. They never make room for extended matches.
B10 network, BITE ME!!
I wish they would have our game 1st. instead of always being last...and usually being cut off!!!

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why the network could not show the Nebraska game again instead of repeating the Wisconsin/Penn St game several, if not, 3 times? It really ticks me off!!
With the best conference record, these gals are being dissed, including Husker fans!
We did not see almost 2 sets before wisky and pu were done. They never make room for extended matches.
B10 network, BITE ME!!
I wish they would have our game 1st. instead of always being last...and usually being cut off!!!
BTN is the worst channel of any of the conference channels. Limited live coverage and stupid replays.

Don’t get be started on BTN plus and their horrific baseball coverage. Still can’t believe I pay for that junk.

BTN is the worst channel of any of the conference channels. Limited live coverage and stupid replays.

Don’t get me started on BTN plus and their horrific baseball coverage. Still can’t believe I pay for that junk.
Yeah, I know! I do the play by play, remember? Those announcers are not only useless, they babble about stuff we don't care about. Mainly, they do not give out and show info on all the players, when needed. If you don't get some info from me, you know why!! . If they do give out info, sometimes it is too late!
Worst of all, they don't follow what is going on much because they are not paying attention to what IS going on. They get on a rant about something nobody cares about, and it takes something to happen, to get back to the game at hand.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back