• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs OSU Fanalytix GameView360 graphic

Fanalytix

Recruit
2 Year Member
Below is the GameView360 graphic for today's game as well as a link which takes you to the Fanalytix game page with access to the viewing guide. A couple of things that stand out at first glance are the multiple short or negative yardage drives by NU and the ten minute stretch spanning the second and third quarters that changed the game. The penalty disparity is significant as well.

Gameview360GameGraphicNUVOSUFINAL.jpg

Great stuff thanks

Being a stats wonk very helpful
Thanks! I wish it didn't have quite so much gray. There will be better days and I think they're coming soon. Interested to hear what other Husker fans see if they can bear to look.

Last edited:

The end of the 1st half with the phantom pass interference... then the beginning of the 2nd half with an all-too easy OSU drive for a TD followed by Martinez fumbling without being touched... Ball game. Stretches like that simply cannot happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back