• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Ohio St, Game #18 (L ~ 67-76) @ Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, NU vs Ohio St, Game #18 @ PBA, Sat., 1/14/23 @ 1:30pm CST on BTN (Game/Recap Thread)

And make some treys; only 19% 4-21!!! Yikes :femaleshrug:

I do have to give the Huskers credit in that players like Krull and Hake are trying to take the ball to the hole. Unfortunately when they do so the layups aren't falling or they're getting blocked. Sadly, it seems like Sam's lost some explosiveness because of her knee. She's tried to take the ball to the hole, but it's just not happened like in the past.

Issie just tried to get down low and hit a hook shot. Ball rolled out. That kind of stuff happens when it's just not your day. :mad:

Last edited:
BTN just had a graphic that illustrates the entire Huskers season.

Three Conference Wins: 47% from three
Three Conference Losses: 23% from three

Again, I love Amy Williams. I hope she's in Lincoln forever. I just don't know if an offense that's so dependent on the 3-ball is going to be consistantly successful.

Also, my bad on Sam. She's had a quiet 16 points!

ZERO 3-pointers in the 2nd half.

I know I keep harping on this point, but I'm really worried about this come tournament time. The conference is absolutely brutal this season. There are no "bunnies" in the conference tournament, never mind the NCAA tournament (if the Huskers make it.)

I'm more impressed with Ohio State than any other women's team I've seen this season. They're not one dimensional and they're deep. As Matt said during the broadcast, their offense can get on a roll really quickly. The opponent finds itself down double digits and you're like "How? When did that happen?!?"

Love turning down the sound on BTN and listening to Matt and Jeff. I feel like I'm a smarter fan because of their broadcasts.

Last edited:

Final Stats:

1673731394105.png

1673731182238.png

Well ladies, You gave it a good try against the #1 team in the conference but they showed why they're the top team. :)

Now it's oN to your

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME @
Purdue.png

Wed, 1-18-23 @ 6:00pm CST oN
iu

Last edited:
Well ladies, You gave it a good try against the #1 team in the conference but they showed why they're the top team. :)

Now it's oN to your

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
Purdue.png

Wed, 1-18-23 @ 6:00pm CST oN
iu

Could be worse, we could be Penn State fans. Iowa 108 PSU 67
That is a beatdown.

EDIT: Clark "only" had a team and game high 27 points...in 28 minutes. Somebody from PSU must have talked some smack so Iowa decided to take them to the woodshed.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back