• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs. Baylor Game 2

disappointing today, but had the Huskers hung on, Baylor would say the same thing after being up 6-1. Scrappy play by both teams. Baylor has better sticks top to bottom. We need to get production out of our DH spot.
Seeing some good things out of this team. Hopefully Povich is on tomorrow. Would like to see him get 5+ innings.
Colby was a little juiced up (emotionally) today, especially after back to back jacks. He's gotta get movement on his FB, hit spots, and change speeds or teams will continue to sit on his fastball.

Frankly CB, I'm a little disappointed in you and carrollton for not calling a win today while I had to slave away at work and missed it. Can you read my mind Bob? LOL!!! ;):Cheers:

I did call for a win, because I picked them to win series; but, I was not around for most of the game. I was downstairs nursing a bad cold and watching Husker basketball. Hey, where in the world were you? Oh, yet, I bet you were climbing a mountain? ;)

disappointing today, but had the Huskers hung on, Baylor would say the same thing after being up 6-1. Scrappy play by both teams. Baylor has better sticks top to bottom. We need to get production out of our DH spot.
Seeing some good things out of this team. Hopefully Povich is on tomorrow. Would like to see him get 5+ innings.
Colby was a little juiced up (emotionally) today, especially after back to back jacks. He's gotta get movement on his FB, hit spots, and change speeds or teams will continue to sit on his fastball.
In other words, he needs to be confident, placing his fast ball not always around the plate. Make them fish! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back