• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v Wisco

I still think we win a couple, but that will be it. I suspect Gallegos will get hot a couple of times this year. But he was awful today.

Probably about right ... somewhere in the 2-4 range. Purdue, Penn State, Northwestern, and Iowa are at least beatable (and all four travel to Lincoln). Anyhow, this shouldn't be overly surprising ... but I know most of us got excited by the non-conference (prior to facing Creighton, at least). I guess that shows how dreadful teams like Wake Forest and USC are.

This would have been a nice win for Miles. Wonder what's going on at Wisco, though. Badger fans can't be too happy about a < 50 points performance against what could be the worst team in the B1G. Wisco has beaten PSU and NU by a combined 15 points while barely breaking the 100 point mark. They now play a team currently ranked in six of their next seven games.

Well, I have made an observation, stemming on what I have seen, so far this season: When it comes to a good team, we don't stand a chance. At least last year, we beat Indiana! I do NOT see us winning a game, period! This team chokes right from the start, when they have to play someone who is "good"! Very sad! :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back