• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Florida Game Thread - 12/16/17

Cook’s comment about the team as a whole being better than the parts is 100% accurate, and I hope it’s a message the players take incredible pride in. Florida looked to be a fair better team from a physical standpoint. But even with that amazing talent, they couldn’t compete with a team that was so cohesive in their play. Congrats to Cook and his fantastic team!

at home ESPPPPP promised post game pressers. Yea guess what. nothing but two channels of highlights and one of a continual rerun. and the BIG channel a food show. not really happy with coverage, extactic with another natty over PSU and FU

BTN is a joke.

at home ESPPPPP promised post game pressers. Yea guess what. nothing but two channels of highlights and one of a continual rerun. and the BIG channel a food show. not really happy with coverage, extactic with another natty over PSU and FU
They said on ESPN3...thats online only.

Last edited:
They said on ESPN3...thats online only.
OK missed that part my bad. still doesn't show much gender equity, and as for BTN, whatever. I am sensitive because I am a father of both genders, easier to "coach" one and not the other, but they should and do get equal help, just in different mannerisms, most of the times. To me Softball and Volleyball and WMB is just as important as FB, MB and Baseball.

OK missed that part my bad. still doesn't show much gender equity, and as for BTN, whatever. I am sensitive because I am a father of both genders, easier to "coach" one and not the other, but they should and do get equal help, just in different mannerisms, most of the times. To me Softball and Volleyball and WMB is just as important as FB, MB and Baseball.
I understand...but to be fair, the football conference championship trophy presentations are all done the same way for the games on ESPN...you have to see the trophy presentation online.

Last edited:

My son and I flipped to the first set during commercials of the Cornhusker basketball game vs KU and then watched the rest of the match. Another impressive performance by the ladies. It was fun to watch the Gators "L-E-A-T-H-E-R...EAT LEATHER!"
Five National Championships! Way to go!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back