• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Texas ~ Match #32 Overall, Match #4 NCAA Tournament, (W ~ 3-1), Sat., 12/11/21 @ 9:00 pm CST on ESPNU (Match Thread/Recap)

That Texas player had put the WHORNS In a position many times this year and other years to win based upon fraud—She was pushing the ballOver the net probably all the years that she’s played and she was deceptive enough to not be flagged for it by my most officials Likely the most of the time

Oh, I agree with this. My earlier point is that many Husker fans are feeling Karch Kiraly was biased toward Texas based on his statements on the one time that they actually called it.

I felt the announcers were fair as they repeatedly gave our three freshmen MAJOR props.

This was the 2nd Husker volleyball game I've watched this year (other was home vs. Wisconsin). Was really impressed with how much the team has seemed to improve over that time period. Hostile situation and they played incredible. Go Big Red!

I gotta admit, a few weeks ago I was leaning towards John Cook either not having it anymore, or being so self-confident, he couldn't admit he was making a mistake with potentially wasting this season. Now, I realize he's still an absolute mastermind of a coach.
FGYnTqRXEAcsn_f

Oh, I agree with this. My earlier point is that many Husker fans are feeling Karch Kiraly was biased toward Texas based on his statements on the one time that they actually called it.

I felt the announcers were fair as they repeatedly gave our three freshmen MAJOR props.
I’m surprised Karch had something to say about this. Paul Sunderland did play-by-play for this march and did make some comments in this regard.

I gotta admit, a few weeks ago I was leaning towards John Cook either not having it anymore, or being so self-confident, he couldn't admit he was making a mistake with potentially wasting this season. Now, I realize he's still an absolute mastermind of a coach.
This was the 2nd Husker volleyball game I've watched this year (other was home vs. Wisconsin). Was really impressed with how much the team has seemed to improve over that time period. Hostile situation and they played incredible. Go Big Red!
I think Ty Hildebrand, Associate Head Coach, deserves a lot of credit also. He was instrumental in working with our setters when we won the National Championship in 2017. Now that he is back, our quality of play has improved again.

Last edited:

I don't think that was Kiraly. It was that other fellow, Anderson? Not sure of his name. He and the gal were whining, remember? Am I wrong. Both these guys will be on Thursday and Saturday, when we take the crown!! ;)

I gotta admit, a few weeks ago I was leaning towards John Cook either not having it anymore, or being so self-confident, he couldn't admit he was making a mistake with potentially wasting this season. Now, I realize he's still an absolute mastermind of a coach
If you really keep up with the team, you should know, John Cook has a plan, and he carries it out, with care. He knows each gal's potential, and he works it. :)

Batenhorst was having problems, and now she is a star!! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back