• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU System President Ted Carter Expects Full Capacity Stadiums This Fall

Let me ask, I’m sure there will be people whom never want to be around large crowds again, or, at least for a while, so, are there enough people in standby mode to take the tickets that do not get renewed? There will be some, it’s a given. How many? Anyone’s guess. If it is a full stadium, will it be full, or will many now decide to watch on tv?

Let me ask, I’m sure there will be people whom never want to be around large crowds again, or, at least for a while, so, are there enough people in standby mode to take the tickets that do not get renewed? There will be some, it’s a given. How many? Anyone’s guess. If it is a full stadium, will it be full, or will many now decide to watch on tv?

Right, wrong, or indifferent, if they allow it, Memorial Stadium will be full for home games next year.

I’m a firm believer that things are getting back to normal sooner than later so long as things keep moving in the direction they are moving :)

I’m thinking by summer this will mostly be a memory.

I agree... as long as we maintain (or improve upon) the efforts that have got us this far, we’ll put this farther and farther behind us.

We can (and will) get there... we just have to finish strong!

Last edited:
I think, as almost everyone who wants a vaccine will be able to get it by the end of summer, or by the end of May if you believe the optimistic predictions, it will be increasingly difficult to justify keeping society locked down.

What have learned through this effort is there are those who follow science, some who follow science fiction, and a fair number of people who are wed to the rigors of political science.

Reality will ultimately win out.

I will be very interested to see around the country, including Nebraska, how many teams have smaller crowds. I really think, after all this covid stuff, that there will be many people who just no longer want to be in a huge gathering type environment. Some don’t care, others do. Every fan base has both. it will be interesting to see.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back