• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU System President Ted Carter Expects Full Capacity Stadiums This Fall

Let me ask, I’m sure there will be people whom never want to be around large crowds again, or, at least for a while, so, are there enough people in standby mode to take the tickets that do not get renewed? There will be some, it’s a given. How many? Anyone’s guess. If it is a full stadium, will it be full, or will many now decide to watch on tv?
The CWS sent out a survey earlier this year asking if season tix holders intend to use their tickets in 2021. They probably want to see who will go and who won’t. I hope that doesn’t mean reduced fans but it probably does. For football, i am expecting a full house.

The CWS sent out a survey earlier this year asking if season tix holders intend to use their tickets in 2021. They probably want to see who will go and who won’t. I hope that doesn’t mean reduced fans but it probably does. For football, i am expecting a full house.
There will be people in the 90,000, that will not go anymore. Everyone will have some. How much remains to be seen. Let’s say 10%. 9000 fans. Even 5%, 4500 fans. The question is, will there be enough people to take those spots?

They were already struggling to fill the stadium, even pre pandemic, there were holes in the crowd, no shows. It will be interesting to see, especially with the team sucking.

There will be people in the 90,000, that will not go anymore. Everyone will have some. How much remains to be seen. Let’s say 10%. 9000 fans. Even 5%, 4500 fans. The question is, will there be enough people to take those spots?

They were already struggling to fill the stadium, even pre pandemic, there were holes in the crowd, no shows. It will be interesting to see, especially with the team sucking.
Remember with the remodel they will be losing capacity anyway.

Yes but that is a few years away, at least right now.
I would start now (wink wink) find out how many tickets are unsold and then block off that many seats and say we are starting our "remodel" so our capacity will be less. Easy peasy sell out.

You never can tell about the B1G CPC's; with their record and recent 'lack of transparency' they are liable to do just about anything stupid.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back