• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Minn 7:00

Purdue beats Wisconsin, we are still tied for first. But we should have beaten Minnesota— service errors and getting aced was the difference. Still 7 teams in the running.
........and, who is gonna' take care of Purdue? If we don't, we are in trouble.

........and, who is gonna' take care of Purdue? If we don't, we are in trouble.
Yep. And we have Illinois, Ohio State, PennState, and Wisconsin before Purdue (4 of the 5 on the road). We go 4-1 and I think we are champs. 3-2 probably doesn’t do it — but everyone might have 4 losses. But we have lost to 5 ranked teams and beaten only 4 (counting 24 Creighton and 25 Illinois). This season is still in front of us. It can be great, or a disappointment.

Last edited:

Good thing Coach Cook has a long track record of success or he'd be on the hot seat too, considering the talent on this team and the #1 recruiting class in the country added to it, it has to be coaching that is causing the losses to add up. Yes, i joke.

Good thing Coach Cook has a long track record of success or he'd be on the hot seat too, considering the talent on this team and the #1 recruiting class in the country added to it, it has to be coaching that is causing the losses to add up. Yes, i joke.
He will never be on the hot seat...... never.
Besides, everyone knows he's teaching freshmen to be ready for the end of the year:.... and they will be :)

No one has a young team like ours, with such success. We will be fine. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back