• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU/Michigan Tailgate

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
Hopefully the huskers will carry the momentum from northwestern win into the Michigan game and get them their first lost,

I will be tailgating again.
Same place, 8th and N
I will be there by noon.

Its supported by donations

Please respond if your attending.
Thanks Marlin
FB_IMG_1503768021663.jpg

@Smoker -- hope to be there for my first HMAX tailgate.
Looking for one ticket too! :)
I MAY have a ticket. We have 4 seats; but, currently only 3 spoken for. There is an open invite that I hope to hear from today. If interested, PM me with contact details and I can let you know if it ends up being available. Section 34, Row 42.

I'm pretty new to the board and looking for a tailgate spot for the Michigan game. We will have approximately 40-50 people. Where is the best place to secure a good spot with room to enjoy the pre-game? Are most lots reservation only or first come first serve? Any information would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty new to the board and looking for a tailgate spot for the Michigan game. We will have approximately 40-50 people. Where is the best place to secure a good spot with room to enjoy the pre-game? Are most lots reservation only or first come first serve? Any information would be much appreciated.
Pretty much everything is reserved.
I will send you a PM

Smokers Tailgate.

Enough said.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back