• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU Makes Big Move Up in Latest Rivals Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones' move up was expected, especially after the LSU offer. Looks to me like Jones has a better opportunity to play at NU. We are in the hunt for plenty of big fish too, so who knows, we may even exceed the 3.5 average which would be a very impressive class.

Armstrong is already a 4-star on Scout....and Sean Callahan had mentioned well before Jones got the LSU offer that he would be bumped up with Westerkamp...

All without any new commits! Westerkamp got his 4 star, Jones moved up from 2 to 3 stars (high end), Armstrong inches up to a high 3-star.

We moved from #50 to #41 in the overall rankings. Our star average is now 3.5, #9 in the country!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/recruiting/teamrank/2012/all/all

http://nebraska.rivals.com/default.asp?type=2

Last edited:
And if he doesn't?

The fact that he hasn't so far is a good sign....

I also remember folks on here last year sure that Todd Peat would not leave AZ and in the end he did....this reminds me some of that situation....keep the faith....he obviously was not willing to jump at the home school offer as many kids would be...so there is always a chance....because of that if no other reason...

It'll go back down again after Jones decommits.

Last edited:

And if he doesn't?

The fact that he hasn't so far is a good sign....

I also remember folks on here last year sure that Todd Peat would not leave AZ and in the end he did....this reminds me some of that situation....keep the faith....he obviously was not willing to jump at the home school offer as many kids would be...so there is always a chance....because of that if no other reason...

I'm glad that he hasn't jumped ship yet. I very much hope he stays.

Also Devin Fuller who the Huskers still have a real good shot at now is 4-star 6.0 rated recruit....#34 in the Rivals Top 100....close to 5-star status.....think its down to hoem state school Rutgers and Nebraska....

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Rutgers facilities are? Were they able to use their recent success to improve them?

Was built in 1994 so pretty much new....seats 53,000.....however, they did do a lot of upgrading in 2008-09 to increase the capcity of it from 41,000 to the present capcity of 53,000

Does anyone know how Rutgers facilities are? Were they able to use their recent success to improve them?

It'll go back down again after Jones decommits.

Our star average would actually go up to better than 3.5. We all hope he stays, but the best measurement of this class will be the star average since it is going to be a small one. Most likely our class is better with Debo, he may still be underrated from what I have heard.

Up is down. Down is up. What will rivals do to us next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back