• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU @ Indiana, Game #15 (L ~ 62-74) @ Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, Sun., 1/1/23 @ 12 Noon CST on ESPN (Game/Recap Thread)

Other than our lady huskers Indiana has been my favorite women's bball team to watch in recent years. They lost some very good players from last year but used the transfer portal to enhance their roster with players from Minnesota, Providence, & Oregon. They return All-B1G forward MacKenzie Holmes and my favorite non-husker player, all-B1G 1st team guard , Grace Berger, who is out with a knee injury.

LET'S GO
nothing-but-net-smiley-emoticon.gif
CORNHUSKERS!!!

BEAT THE INDIANA
iu
HOOSIERS!!!

:Balloons:
:Cheer2:
:Huskers:
:Cheer2:
:Balloons:

:Shout:
:Banana:
:Mfclap:
:Corn2:
:Rockon:
:Hooray:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!! :Cheer2:

Lady Huskers Ahead by 3 (22-19) at the end of one quarter of play!!! :Shout::Shout::Shout:

First Quarter Stats:

1672597420833.png

1672597370627.png

Halftime Stats: Indiana leads by one :oops: 30-31

Lady Huskers are Hanging In There!!! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

:Gobigred:

1672598962176.png

1672598857440.png

Last edited:

Other than our lady huskers Indiana has been my favorite women's bball team to watch in recent years. They lost some very good players from last year but used the transfer portal to enhance their roster with players from Minnesota, Providence, & Oregon. They return All-B1G forward MacKenzie Holmes and my favorite non-husker player, all-B1G 1st team guard , Grace Berger, who is out with a knee injury.

I'll let you know After the game!!! :Lol:

Nebraska end its a travel. Same thing at the Indiana end is a non-call travel, but a (shooting) foul. Free throw discrepancy is #18 for Indiana, vs. 4 for Huskers. :Confused:

This reminds me of another game where there was an outrageous foul discrepancy; Iowa as I remember. :mad:

Indiana is ranked #4? Do they have the same set of officials following them game to game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back