• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU in Terrell Newby's top 4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has Cal, Oregon, Washington, and NU. Has been told he is one of the staff's top RB targets. Told he can compete right away with the little depth we have. Doesn't seem to favor one school over the others. WOuld love to see him and Pierre Comier join the RB University here!!!

http://www.nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1387940

Grrrr....who in the heck told him THAT? There's a whole bunch of folks out here that will give that recruiter what have you for spreading lies like that. According to them, we are LOADED at RB (Abdullah, Cross, Heard, Marrow, Frazier, Nelson, Taylor).

Last edited:
He has Cal, Oregon, Washington, and NU.

Sing it with me "One of these "teams" is not like the others...one of these "teams" just doesn't belong....."

I hope we have a chance with this kid....clearly our coaches have done a nice job recruiting him if we are on his list. I hope he makes the right choice....The RED choice! :Biggrin:

It will be interesting if in fact Terrell commits to us, what his Rivals star rankings will be. I am in no way or shape throwing a dig at them, but I read an snippet on him where they where saying he should definately be a 4* rb. Good to know, and we will see how it pans out. I think RR will be correct. But we will wait and see if that 4th star comes this fall!

Why get excited until we are in his top 1 ?

Why visit this forum until signing day?

Next to the games themselves, the recruiting saga is where its at. It is filled with ups and downs, hopes dashed and dined, Nostradamuses and crow-eaters, charges of scrambling and lack of character, and proverbial calls from the Doctor for patients, patients, patients. It is high drama, baby. Thanks to Al Gore for inventing the Intertubes because when I was a kid, from January until signing day, we had to climb telephone poles in ten feet of snow just to be able to read the one factually frugal World-Herald story a week on NU's recruiting efforts. Hats off to those who report, those who speculate, those who aggravate and those who commiserate. This is heavenly and pure prairie pleasure.

Maybe a little harsh,but I got a chuckle out of the post.Points well taken.I fully agree that the recruiting season is fun.

Next to the games themselves, the recruiting saga is where its at. It is filled with ups and downs, hopes dashed and dined, Nostradamuses and crow-eaters, charges of scrambling and lack of character, and proverbial calls from the Doctor for patients, patients, patients. It is high drama, baby. Thanks to Al Gore for inventing the Intertubes because when I was a kid, from January until signing day, we had to climb telephone poles in ten feet of snow just to be able to read the one factually frugal World-Herald story a week on NU's recruiting efforts. Hats off to those who report, those who speculate, those who aggravate and those who commiserate. This is heavenly and pure prairie pleasure.

Ordoona...HuskerMax's own Poet Laureate!

Last edited:

MESSAGE!!!! +1

GREAT post...:)

Nice... I too love the recruiting saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back