• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Not the mother ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd much rather espn get the deal than fox. The broadcast quality on fox seems to be much lower than abc/espn.

The only thing I have against Fox is that they use NFL guys to do their NCAA broadcasts. They don't really have any more knowledge about the teams than the average fan.

I don't really care who gets it. But it doesn't surprise me on this board that people are upset.

If it bothers you just don't watch.

Reminds me of a famous quote of a former (impeached) Az Governor: "If you are poor and live in the slums, all you have to do is move into a nicer part of town." :wave:

That's the problem, 24: If Nebraska is playing there is no choice but to watch. Don't have to listen, tho. ;)

I just would have liked to see NBC or CBS make a real play for it. They have enough cable channels even though all the playoff and major bowls will be on prime time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back