• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Northwestern to wear all-black uni's vs Nebraska.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the uni. It's decent, not too much going on with it, but enough to be different. The "Wildcats" on the lower back would look better going down the right or left thigh, but, cool uni.

Boise State is wearing all blacks this coming weekend as well. I like the red eye in the horse.
A5OhCEACQAAf16V.jpg

I've liked the smurfs uniforms the past few seasons.......It's that damn turf that makes me think something is wrong with my 57" Vizio. Maybe they should have an alternate color field this weekend.

I've liked the smurfs uniforms the past few seasons.......It's that damn turf that makes me think something is wrong with my 57" Vizio. Maybe they should have an alternate color field this weekend.

Or when you turn the channel and theres still a hue of where the field was on the previous channel they are on. Pixels just sweating trying to keep up.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back